Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scaffolding on a medieval church

Greetings everyone,
A few days ago I was roaming around  all the different sites that are on here. I came across Dalauppror's  site. He's working on a medieval church and he has scaffolding all around it. I thought that was a fantastic idea and I commented on his blog that it was a fantastic idea and I wanted to steal the idea for my church and give him the credit, which I am doing. I've been working on this for a few days, I think its about done and here are a few shots.





























30 comments:

  1. Astounding, Richard. Truly amazing craftwork - museum quality work. Always a pleasure viewing your posts. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Justus!
    Awesome. :)

    (Justus = Archie Andrews)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant Captain R, and a good idea is worth perpetuating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a jolly good idea. I might have to steal it myself now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a splendid work !!
    I've seen the work of Dalaupor and I've also fund that it was a genius idea !
    Your work is ... er ... different...
    but the result is perfect !
    You must now find the workers ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stuff just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Captain. This really works well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome, a really great idea and very creatively 'borrowed' here. I have no doubt that I will have to do it sometime as well - superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great idea from another great blog!
    I work in construction myself and that looks like a very sturdy piece of work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scaffolding really does look realistic! Well done!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word Captain, your choice of colours and the detail is superb. Very, very realistic.
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete